Friday, November 1, 2013

Here We Go!

Five month of traveling... ready or not? I don't know ;)
D-day and to be honest, I'm a bit nervous and those who know me, its not easy getting me nervous. 
Maybe one of my biggest decisions I did so far and a once in a lifetime experience for sure. Good to me that I have a 
girlfriend who is supporting me and actually pushes me doing this.

What worries me most at the moment is my spearfishing bag. Still some problems with my route and taking it 
with me. RealTonga and AirVanuatu seems to make some problems with the size of my bag. RealTonga is operating 
a Xian MA60 and AirVanuatu ATR-42/72 on that flights. RealTonga replaced Chatham Pacific who had no Problem 
with my bag. And AirVanuatu, I flew a couple of time this type of aircraft and saw some large surfboards and 
spearbags transported with it... hope this will work out.


ZRH - DOH, Qatar Airways, 787-8
DOH - KIX, Qatar Airways, A330-200
KIX - AKL, Air New Zealand, 767-300
AKL - RAR, Air New Zealand, 777-200

Two new Airlines, first time flying Dreamliner, second time flying a 5-Star Airline and first time
 using my new AAdvantage Platinum Card, hope that was worth flying American Airlines




No comments :

Post a Comment