Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Aiming skills are back!

Today Stefan and I decided again, renting a car and going south for freediving and
spearfishing. As this was the place where we saw last time the dogtooth and the biggest
Great barracuda we ever saw.

The water was "empty", nothing special to see. Even no whitetips, laying on the
sandy bottom, not even one barracuda. Actually we just abandoned hope,
when I let my speargun down on my floatline, as Pedros from the Azores taught me,
and 1-2 Minutes later, a Great Barracuda passed by, first shot, hit... back in the
game ;) (missed a couple of good opportunities some days ago) And from now I let
the "beast" fight against the float.
 

Lunch, dinner, probably lunch and the rest we gave the neighbors
10-12kg I would estimate it ~1,4m. Nice one ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment