Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Tackle!!!

Even if I don't go often out for fishing since I started Freediving, that was on my bucketlist. Going to one of the big Fishingshops in Japan


Joshuya Tackle Shop in Shibuya. 3 floors, the pictures only show one third of the first floor ;)
This was like heaven for every fishermen.
I remember the time when I was like hunting on ebay, night by night or tried to translate japanese fishing sites and ordered there by email.
Here you take your cart and 3hours and probably 1500€ later ;)

Five silent lures, had to hold my horses ;)
And again, the Japanese are so friendly, they even tell you, that you should go next time to Osaka for buying
lures, because they are way more cheap over there.
Nobody would even think about doing that in Germany or Switzerland!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment