Thursday, September 19, 2013

Las Vegas

Yesterday we spontaneously decided not spending the night between Page and Las Vegas. We looked up the distance 
and checked out ebookers for a great deal (35€) for the Stratosphere Hotel. Unbeatable price and included was also the Tower entry which provides 
a great view over Las Vegas. Normally you pay 15$ p.P only for the Tower.
Late arrival, Tower ready for Dinner. I decided going to the Bellagio as it has one of the best Buffet's in town. To be honest, for US Buffet good, but in my opinion definetely not as good as everybody told me. Highlights for me, Beef, Chinese Broccoli (very rare at my place) and the big selection of Desserts. By the way, the pizza was disgusting. Worst pizza I ever had!

Now I'm sitting in my Suite at The Palazzo.

As I heard something about a Lamborghini Dealer, who displays exotic cars 
 like Koenigsegg anywhere in the hotel, I will push my luck to see the new Agera R

No comments :

Post a Comment