Friday, September 20, 2013

Las Vegas Part 2 / "I love Burgers"


Turned out, the "Lamborghini Dealer" was a restaurant where they mostly! display one
Italien Supercar, no Koenigsegg at all.

Sure I love Burgers and real good Burgers are rare, like What's Beef in Duesseldorf where I've been this year. Today I gave I  Love Burgers a try.

My Order:
  • World’s Best Fried Pickles with Sour Cream
  • Garbage Fries (Golden brown French fries with buffalo chili, jalapeños, green onion, cilantro, black olives and aged cheddar cheese sauce)
  • Wagyu Kobe Burger (House-ground Wagyu beef (medium), truffle cheese, garlic and onion marmalade, crispy proscuitto and butter lettuce on a pretzel bun. Served with a port demi reduction.)

The Wagyu Beef Burger was maybe the best burger I ever had so far!!! Another highlight, definitely the Fried Pickles. 
Sadly only available in Vegas. Otherwise I would go there every week!



 Some gambling... was still counting at this time ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment