Thursday, April 2, 2015

6 Ways How Turkish Airlines will make you miss your flight

I only heard very good things about the Turkish Airlines Lounge in IST.
So I finally had the chance to having a look for myself and I've been not
disappointed.
 
- AutoCheckin via BoardingPass (no need to show your card at the desk)
- free (nice looking) lockers for your baggage, with plenty of space
- clean and elegant
- Even if there are way over 100 people at the same time, it feels not really crowded.

But back to topic 

- Food (they will cook fresh for you. BBQ, Pasta, local food... its changing)
- Billiard Table
- Cinema with Popcorn Machine
- Golf Simulator
- Slotcar Racetrack
- Two PS4's
 



 
 
 
So time will run fast here, keep an extra look on your watch! ;-)
I had the chance to test some Lounges in the past, but this is for sure on the
top of the list.

No comments :

Post a Comment