Saturday, June 8, 2013

A good day to start...


... but the wrong blog title for this post.
I guess in a couple of weeks, the post's will hopefully fit. ;)

Whatever, what should I say? Awesome!

HB-RSC in Altenrhein























Actually it was one of my dad's childhood dreams and maybe depreciated till I made him a gift. A membership of
Super Constellation Flyers Association. Old man, old aircraft, absolutely clear, he can not fly alone ;-)        
So I also bought a membership for me, to get the opportunity to fly with SCFA Super Connie HB-RSC.

Qantas Connie VH-EAG (hugh distance) or maybe in 2013/2014, the upcoming Lufthansa Starliner will be some
alternatives, but no guarantee that they will fly and you will get a ticket as well.

Last year we booked the flight from BSL to BER ILA, which was cancelled, after metal chips were found in the
oil screens of one engine. Long story short: No flights in 2012, new engine, double check, airborne again in early
2013 and now we are on our way to Altenrhein (.ch)


Route: BSL - Dummy City IATA (Altenrhein) - BSL


















And of course, flames! ;-) (Tim Taylor grunt)










Big thanks to Super Constellation Flyers Association for this very well organized trip. Usually I have
something to whinge about, but they took perfectly care of everything.

No comments :

Post a Comment